Ask a SCAR! Naughty or Nice?

Each week we submit your questions to SCAR Derby's members, including skaters, refs, and NSOs. We have a few questions coming in so far-- but we want more! Comment or message us with questions and they will be answered!

This week: Are you naughty or nice, and what do you hope Santa puts in your stocking? 

AK Forty Steffy
Heather Ann Hall, Skater: Due to the rising cost of petrol I decided that I would be naughty to save Santa a trip. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. What do I think I will get in my stocking? A book of alibis so I don't end up on the naughty list again next year.

Helen Reidell Sundquist, Skater:  For my stocking, dear Santa, I would like new toe stops!

James Miller, NSO and SCAR's Music Expert: Well, I'm mostly nice, occasionally naughty... who isn't? In my stocking I would like some nice dark chocolate, and the new CD by The Sword, because, well, I like dark chocolate, and I like to ROCK.

Angela Steffy, Skater: I guess that depends on who you ask!  I think for the most part, I am nice, though its really fun to be naughty.  Hoping for some new fishnets in my stocking and maybe a helmet, although it would have to be a pretty big stocking!